Terms and Conditions for Tommee Tippee #ttlittleproducttesters Little Product Testers (“LPT”) search
By participating in the Tommee Tippee LPT search (“Campaign”) you (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Participant”) are deemed to have accepted the following terms.
- The Campaign is organised by Mayborn ANZ Pty Ltd ABN: 66 154 703 134 being a company incorporated in Australia whose registered office is at Suite 21, Hallmark Office Park, 15 Ricketts Rd, Mt Waverley, Melbourne, Victoria, 3149, Australia (“Mayborn”). Mayborn Group is a business name of Mayborn ANZ Pty Ltd. Mayborn is the promoter of this campaign.
- The Campaign is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over. Any resident outside of Australia is not eligible.
- The vouchers cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In return for the $500 in Tommee Tippee products and vouchers, it is expected that you will post photos of the LPT using the Tommee Tippee products on Instagram for a minimum of six times over a three-month period (minimum of two posts per month). Each time a photo is posted, the Campaign hashtag, #ttlittleproducttesters, must be used in the description of the post. You will also share a minimum of 3 photos or videos of your LPT on your Instagram story.
- Entry to the campaign requires parents/guardians to share a photograph Featuring a Tommee Tippee Product (the “Photo”) on their Instagram account using the hashtag #ttlittleproducttesters. The caption of the post must include the parent/guardian name, the child’s current age and the child’s name. By entering the Campaign you (the parent or guardian) consent to and grant Mayborn a license to copy and use the Photo in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed. You also confirm that you have the right to give such consent with respect to any person appearing in the Photo. The participant (a) hereby grants Mayborn in perpetuity, a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license in the copyright of the Photo, and all copyright and similar rights subsisting in the Photo, to which the entrant is, or may become, entitled; (b) hereby grants Mayborn the right and license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use the Photo (i) in any format or media; (ii); in any advertising or marketing relating to the Campaign or the prizes; and/or (iv) in any other way Mayborn sees fit at its discretion; and (c) waives all moral rights in and to the Photo in favour of Mayborn and anyone authorized by Mayborn to reproduce or otherwise use the Photo. By entering the Campaign, the Participants confirms they accept and understand that You will not be entitled to any compensation for any use of the Photo by Tommee Tippee.
- Participant confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Campaign has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Campaign and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in the Campaign is aged less than 18 years the Participant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
- Each entry must be the Participant’s own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third-party materials and/or content that the entrant does not have permission to use, must not include any trade mark, and must not show inappropriate or dangerous behaviour, or otherwise be obscene, defamatory, distasteful, offensive, or in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or in breach of any confidentiality obligations owed by the entrant to third parties. If Mayborn has reason to believe any entry is not the participants own work or otherwise breaches these terms and conditions, then Mayborn may not consider it and may disqualify it.
- Participants are required to enter the Campaign by including a creative entry telling us the age of the “Little Product Tester” and why they love Tommee Tippee products and post a photo for their chance to win. The LPT promoter’s judging panel will be responsible for selecting the winning entries based on the most creative and on message application: photo, caption and hashtag.
- The winner will be selected by the judging panel each quarter at Mayborn's Head Office. The judging panel’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be contacted via Instagram.
- This Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are submitting your information to Tommee Tippee, not Instagram and you agree that Instagram will not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Campaign.
- Any change between the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date the prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of Mayborn.
- Mayborn and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this Campaign, the promotion of this Campaign or the use of the money or vouchers awarded, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting the prize are the winner's responsibility and the promoters and/or their affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
- Mayborn reserves the right to cancel or amend the Campaign or the Rules without notice at any time, if considered necessary by Mayborn in its opinion or if circumstances arise which are outside of Mayborn’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted within Rules on the Instagram Page.
- You can contact us in relation to the Campaign by private messaging the Instagram Page or by e-mailing us via the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the Website page http://www.tommeetippee.com.au/contact/
Suite 21, Hallmark Office Park, 15 Ricketts Rd, Mt Waverley, Melbourne, Victoria, 3149, Australia