“Win a Nursery” Promotion Terms and Conditions
Mayborn ANZ Pty Limited (ABN 66 154 703 134), Suite 21, 15 Ricketts Road, Mt Waverley Vic 3149. Phone:03 9543 3691.
Open only to Australian residents aged 18 years or over except directors, officers, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management and employees) of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
The competition will be open for entries from 01 November 2018 until 23:59pm 30 November 2018. All times stated are Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST).
Entrants can enter by purchasing $150 (AUD) worth of Tommee Tippee products and entering their details via the competition page (www.tommeetippee.com.au/winanursery). The purchase must be made during the competition period. Winner must present proof of purchase to claim their prize.
The draw will occur within 7 days of the closing date of the competition.
There will be one draw at 10:00am AEST on 7 December 2018 at Unit 21-23, Hallmarc Office.15 Ricketts Road, Mt Waverley. Melbourne, Victoria 3149 Australia
One random entry will be drawn by the Promoter from all valid entries received.
At the time of the draw, the Promoter will draw a number of reserve entries and will record them in the order drawn for the purpose of awarding the prize, if the first drawn entry is deemed invalid, or if the prize remains unclaimed as at the Prize Claim Date and Time.
There is only one prize awarded for this competition. The prize is for a nursery makeover valued at up to $10,000 (AUD). The prize will include interior design services from Petite Interior and furniture and soft furnishing to the value of $10,000 (AUD).A professional photographer will be engaged to photograph the makeover.
There is no cash alternative and prizes are non-transferable.
Entrants may only enter once.
Winner Notification and Publication
The winner will be notified by phone and email within 1 hour of the draw. The winner will also be announced via the Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TommeeTippeeAustralia/) & Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/tommeetippeeaustralia/) pages within 1 hour of the draw.
Prize Claim Date And Time
If a prize has not been claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time, there will be one 2nd draw at 10:00am AEST on 6 January 2019 at
Unit 21-23, Hallmarc Office.15 Ricketts Road, Mt Waverley. Melbourne, Victoria 3149 Australia. The winner will be notified by phone and email within 1 hour of the draw. The winner will also be announced via the Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/TommeeTippeeAustralia/) & Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/tommeetippeeaustralia/) pages within 1 hour of the draw.
Unclaimed Prize Arrangements
If a prize has not been claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time, the Promoter will award the prize to the next valid entry drawn from the Reserve Entries.
Authorised under NSW Permit: LTPS/18/28848. ACT Permit:ACT TP 18/01993.1. SA Permit: T18/1861.
The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this competition. Full details regarding the collection of personal information can be obtained by contacting the Promoter directly or visiting the Promoter’s website.
Conditions Of Entry
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. The competition will be conducted during a timeframe which is specified in these terms and conditions. Entries must be received during a timeframe which is specified in these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, entrants accept these conditions of entry.
- Online entries: Where online entry is available, each entrant may receive a return online notificationconfirming their successful entry into the competition. By entering this competition, entrants consent to receiving this electronic message. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entrants who enter using multiple email addresses, phone numbers or aliases may be disqualified. Consumers are responsible for their own costs associated with accessing the Internet.When automatic entry is not part of the Entry Method, automatically generated entries may be disqualified. Each entrant must remain a subscriber of the Promoter for the entire Competition Period and up until the time of determination of the winners. Entrants who have “unsubscribed” from the Promoter at the time of determination of the winners will be deemed invalid.
- Late, lost, incorrect or ineligible entries: The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed or illegible entries, correspondence or claims for prizes due to error, omission, tampering, theft, destruction or otherwise (including where applicable failure of any participating venue, outlet or store to forward entry forms to the draw location).
- Publication of entries: The Promoter may determine at any time whether or not to:
(a) publish any entries on its website and social media pages;
(b) remove any entries once published on any website or social media page;
(c) amend, edit or modify any entries (or any part thereof); or
(d) disqualify or invalidate any entry.
The Promoter may make this determination at its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) if the Promoter is of the view that the entry breaches these conditions of entry
- Prizes details: The prizes are as stated in the Prize Details section of these conditions of entry.
- Draw details: Where applicable, the draw/s will be conducted at the time/s, on the date/s and at the location/s as stated in the Draw Details section of these conditions of entry.
- Winner notification & publication: The winner/s will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification section of these conditions of entry. If publication of a winner’s details is required to comply with the relevant gaming authority regulations, by entering the competition, each entrant requests that his or her full address not be published.
- Publicity: Winner/s(and their companion/s, if applicable) must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge. Winner/s (and their companion/s, if applicable) also consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
- Winner identification: The Promoter (and any contractor, agent or third party associated with the competition)may require the winner/s to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of employment and proof of residency (at the nominated prize delivery address, if applicable). Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s (and/or the relevant contractor’s, agent’s or third party’s)discretion.
- Validation of entries: If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry (including if a winner is unable to take the prize on the applicable prize dates), the entry will be discarded and a new winner of that prize will be determined. The new winner will be determined by drawing a further valid entry in accordance with paragraph 6 or paragraph 14, as applicable. The promoter may draw additional entries in accordance with paragraph 6 for the purpose of re-awarding a prize in the event of an invalid entry on ineligible entrant being drawn. Where the purchase of a product is required, any entry that is based on a returned product purchase (except where due to defect of the product)may be deemed invalid. Failure of an entrant to provide a proof of purchase (in accordance with the Proof of Purchase requirements) to the Promoter upon request may, at the Promoter’s discretion, result in an invalid entry (and, at the Promoter’s discretion, in all of the entrant’s entries being invalid).
- Disqualification of winner/s: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person (including without limitation any winner or any of their companion/s if applicable) who:
(a) tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition;
(b) acts in violation of these conditions of entry;
(c) acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person;
(d) behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition; or
(e) behaves in a manner that is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
If a prize can be shared with companion/s, the relevant winner is fully responsible for the acts and omissions of their companion/s and the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, the winner and any or all of their companion/s if any of their companion/s breaches these conditions of entry, whether or not legally bound by them.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition, is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize redemption and transferability: Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and (except where cash is specified) cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason awinner (or their companion/s if applicable)does not take an element of aprize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be supplied instead. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. If a prize (or any element of aprize) is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize (or element of that prize) another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required.
- Unclaimed prize procedure: The Promoter may deem a winner’s entry invalid in the following circumstances:
(a) if the prize has not been accepted or claimed in accordance with the Prize Claim Date and Time; or
(b) if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter cannot contact the drawn winner (or the drawn winner does not contact the Promoter) by the Prize Claim Date and Time.
- Australian Consumer Law: Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any prize. Where any liability cannot be excluded by law, the liability of the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies is limited to the minimum allowable by law. Nothing in these conditions of entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Limitation of liability: Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage, loss or delay in transit to prize/s or be liable for any damage that occurs to prize/s whilst displayed at any venue, if applicable. Prize/swill be delivered in Australia only (where the relevant prize includes delivery).
- Facebook and other social media platforms:The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platform. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or any other associated social media platform. Each entrant completely releases Facebook (and all other social media platforms) from any and all liability. Where requested in accordance with the Entry Method, eachFacebookentrant must remain a fan (“like” the page) of the Promoter’s Facebook up until the time of determination of the winner/s. Entrants who have “unliked” the Promoter’s Facebook page at the time of determination of the winner/s may be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to demand any entrant to delete, remove or edit any entry, untag the Promoter from any social media post or remove the entry hashtag from any social media post. The Promoter will make this demand if it determines at any time, and in its absolute discretion, that the entry (including any photo, video or social media post if applicable):
(a) breaches any law, regulation, standard or code that applies to the Promoter; or
(b) otherwise breaches these conditions of entry.
The Promoter will have no liability to entrants if it exercises this right and entrants must comply with any demand made by the Promoter pursuant to this clause. Regardless of whether the entrant does or does not comply with any of the Promoter’s requests, their entry will be deemed invalid.
- Promoter’s assignment of rights: If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authoritiesif required.
- Taxation obligations: The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where this competition involves, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants will follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.